Cost per serving $5.45 view details
- 4 x chicken portions
- 1 x salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 25 gm butter
- 25 gm plain flour
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 1 x bay leaf
- 1 sm marjoram sprig
- 2 x egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon julce
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Â Â lemon slices
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan add in the chicken and fry gently for about 12 min till golden brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- Pour off all but 2 Tbsp. of the fat.
- Add in the flour to the pan and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add in the stock and bring to the boil stirring.
- Retum the chicken to the pan and add in the bay leaf and marjoram.
- Cover and simmer for 30 min till tender.
- Transfer the chicken to a warmed serving dish.
- Throw away the herbs.
- Blend the egg yolks and lemon juice with 3 Tbsp. of the sauce.
- Add in to the pan and heat gently stirring till thickened don't boil.
- Adjust seasoning and pour over the chicken.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1337g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1782||64%|
|Total Fat 197.89g||247%|
|Saturated Fat 56.94g||228%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 6.6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|