Chicken in a tangy, homemade marinade topped with salty gorgonzola and plump sundried tomatoes.
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Cost per serving $3.07 view details
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl or 9 x 13 Pyrex dish, whisk together 1 Â½ cups balsamic vinegar, garlic, Dijon, lemon juice and honey. While constantly whisking, incorporate olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken breasts in mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Over a medium hot grill/grill pan/George Foreman, grill chicken breasts until cooked through ~ 2 â 3 minutes each side.
- While chicken is cooking, heat a small skillet over medium-high heat and add remaining Â½ cup balsamic. Continue to cook down until it resembles a thin maple syrup and the flavor is sweeter than it would be out of the jar, about 5 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked, plate by topping evenly with gorgonzola and sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction evenly over cooked chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 244g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||47%|
|Total Fat 21.5g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4.32g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 27.59g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|