Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed Welsh Lamb loin chops
- 125 gm Sundried tomatoes in oil, liquid removed (4oz)
- 2 x Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 x 15 grams pac fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly minced parsley
- 300 ml Lamb stock, (1/2 pint) Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1. Heat the oil, add in the garlic and cook the lamb chops for 6-8 min each side till cooked through.
- 2. Place the sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil (reserving a few leaves for decoration) parsley, stock and seasoning in a blender or possibly food processor and blend till smooth.
- 3. Transfer the sauce to a pan, heat through and serve with the lamb.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 7g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||71%|
|Total Fat 1.16g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.83g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|