Cost per serving $2.54 view details
- 3 c. purchased torn mixed greens for salads
- 2 c. purchased tabbouleh salad (or possibly seasoned rice salad)
- 1 Tbsp. finely snipped
- Â Â fresh mint or possibly 1 tsp.
- Â Â dry mint, crushed
- 2 x purchased broiled or possibly roasted chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c. oil and vinegar salad dressing
- Arrange salad greens on a large platter. Toss together tabbouleh salad and mint. Spoon over greens. Remove bones from chicken breasts; cut meat into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange chicken pcs over tabbouleh mix. Shake dressing; drizzle over salad.
- Makes 3 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 365g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 444||38%|
|Total Fat 50.36g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 5.95g||24%|
|Trans Fat 1.05g|
|Total Carbs 129.48g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|