Cost per recipe $5.09 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 c. spicy or possibly hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 x baked cheese pizza crust (such as Boboli) (16-oz)
- 1/2 med onion sliced
- 1/4 x green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 x red bell pepper sliced
- 1/3 c. thinly sliced liquid removed oil-packed sun-dry tomatoes
- 1/4 c. pine nuts
- 2 tsp dry oregano crumbled
- 1Â 1/2 c. packed shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
- Let mix stand 15 min. (Can be prepared 2 hrs ahead. Cover mix and chill.)
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread chicken mix over. Arrange onion, bell peppers, sun-dry tomatoes and pine nuts over. Sprinkle with oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Spread cheese proportionately over.
- Bake pizza till crust is crisp and cheese bubbles, about 17 min.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 537g|
|Calories from Fat 785||63%|
|Total Fat 88.43g||111%|
|Saturated Fat 30.21g||121%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.41g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|