- 2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 can crushed pineapple liquid removed (8 ounce.)
- 2 c. carrots grated (about 5)
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 c. walnuts optional FROSTING
- 1/4 c. butter softened
- 4 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to DGF-350.Combine flour, baking soda, baking pwdr, salt and cinnamon. Add in sugar, oil and Large eggs and mix well.
- Blend in pineapple, carrots, coconut and 1 c. minced walnuts if you like. Pour batter into greased and floured 9 by 13 inch cake pan. Bake 30-40 min, do not underbake.
- When cake has cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
- FROSTING: Combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla till the mix is creamy.