Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- 2 cups (about 16) finely crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup cashews, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Land O LakesÂ® Butter, melted
- Ice Cream
- 1 half gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Fudge Layer
- 1 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O LakesÂ® Butter
- 2 (5-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over crust. Cover; freeze until set (1 to 2 hours).
- Meanwhile, combine all fudge layer ingredients except vanilla in 2 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil (7 to 9 minutes). Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool completely (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Pour cooled fudge layer mixture over frozen ice cream. Freeze until set (4 hours or overnight).
- Meanwhile, combine pretzel sticks and cashews in small bowl; set aside.
- Before serving, let dessert stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into servings; top each serving with about 1 tablespoon pretzel mixture. Drizzle each with about 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 75g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||39%|
|Total Fat 10.63g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.48g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|