Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 30 x Oreo cookies, crushed finely
- 1/4 c. Margarine or possibly butter, melted
- 1/2 gal Vanilla ice cream, soften slightly
- 20 ounce Cherry pie filling
- Reserve 1/4 c. crushed crumbs for topping. In large bowl, combine remaining crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Press lightly in bottom of 9x13" pan.
- Chill 10-15 min. Spread half the ice cream over the base; spoon the cherry pie filling over this.
- Top with remaining ice cream; sprinkle reserved crumbs over top. Cover; freeze at least 2 hrs or possibly till hard. If frzn overnight, let stand at room temperature 10-15 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 139g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||45%|
|Total Fat 13.53g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 34.03g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|