Cost per serving $0.99 view details
- 1 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 c. Pecans, toasted and finely minced
- 1/3 c. Butter, melted (5 1/3 tbs)
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/3 tsp Nutmeg
- 12 ounce Pkg. Nestle Toll House Butterscotch flavored Morsels (2 c.)
- 2 c. Heavy Cream, divided
- 2/3 c. Pecans, toasted and minced
- CRUST: In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, and butter.
- Press firmly on bottom and 1" up side of 9" springform pan. Chill.
- FILLING: In saucepan, combine 1/2 C heavy cream, Large eggs and nutmeg. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, till mix is slightly thickened, about 6 min. Remove from heat. Add in Butterscotch Morsels; let stand 3 min. Whisk till smooth. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Chill 20 min.
- In mixer bowl, beat remaining 1 C heavy cream till stiff peaks form; fold into cooled mix. Pour 1/2 mix into crust; sprinkle with 1/3 c minced pecans. Spoon remaining filling over nut layer. Garnish with remaining minced pecans. Cover; freeze 6 hrs.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 198||68%|
|Total Fat 22.67g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 10.58g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.58g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|