Cost per serving $2.99 view details
- 3 Tbsp. tamari soy sauce
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fructose
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger or possibly to taste
- 4 x 5 oz skinless salmon fillet 1-inch at thickest
- Â Â point
- 1 Tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds toasted
- 1 x scallion thinly sliced
- 1. To make the marinade, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, fructose, lemon juice, and ginger in a small bowl or possibly measuring c. and whisk to blend.
- Place the salmon pcs in a nonreactive container. Pour the marinade over them and turn to coat. Chill for 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the broiler. Spray a nonstick broiler pan with extra virgin olive oil. Place the salmon, skinned side up, on the pan and transfer the marinade to a small saucepan. Broil the salmon 4 inches from the heat for 4 min.
- Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a boil and simmer for 2 min. Turn the salmon, baste with the marinade, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and broil for another 4 min, or possibly till just barely cooked through.
- 3. The fish and marinade can be served warm, at room temperature, or possibly chilled. Spoon a Tbsp. of the boiled marinade over each piece and garnish with the sliced scallion.
- Cuisine: "Barry Sears' Zone"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 349g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 174||50%|
|Total Fat 19.36g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 4.36g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.41g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|