Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 2 quart jarred citrus salad liquid removed
- 3 ounce Cointreau (or possibly other orange liqueur)
- 1/3 c. brown sugar Several sprigs fresh mint for garnish
- Arrange liquid removed citrus in a casserole dish. Douse fruit with liqueur. Top fruit with 3 handfuls of brown sugar sprinkled proportionately over the top.
- Place casserole under a warm broiler 6 inches from heat source for 7 or possibly 8 min till sugar just begins to brown and bubble. Garnish hot casserole with torn or possibly minced fresh mint leaves and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.99g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|