A delicious dish that can be served best with rice or couscous.
Prep time: 90 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 3 lbs. Chicken, skinless & boneless, cut in 1" cubes
- 4 oz. Bourbon
- 4 oz. Soy Sauce
- 2 pieces Fresh Ginger, grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves, pressed
- 2 oz. Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
- In a bowl, combine the bourbon, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, olive oil, and brown sugar, mixing well. In a shallow pan, spread the chicken out into a single layer, and pour the marinade on top, making sure to cover all the chicken.
- Let the chicken sit in the marinade for 1 hour, preheating the oven to 350.
- Bake for 45 minutes. You can also grill the chicken or broil.