These steaks are so flavorful they will make you smile. This is a delicious marinade that complements and doesn't overwhelm the flavorful Ribeye, Tbone, or NY steaks that you choose. And the rub/marinade combination makes this a steak you won't forget!
- 4 bone in rib-eye, T-bone, or NY Steaks, 1-1.5 pounds each
- For marinade
- 1/2 cup kechup
- 1/3 cup Kentucky Bourbon (can substitute any whisky)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tsp mined garlic
- 1 tsp Tabasco or other red pepper sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- For Rub
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- For marinade, whisk all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Place steaks in a large plastic Ziploc and pour in marinade. Press air out and seal. Turn and massage several times to spread marinade over all of meat. Refrigerate for 1.5-2 hours, turning once.
- Stand steaks for 20-30 minutes at room temperature before grilling, while pre-heating grill to high.
- Remove steaks from bag and discard excess marinade with a spoon, knife, or towels. Brush or spray both sides with olive oil.
- Mix paprika, salt & pepper in a small bowl to make the rub. Press the seasonings into both sides of the meat.
- Grill on High heat for 8-10 minutes for med-rare. If fire flares, move steaks temporarily off of direct heat or spread out more. Transfer to cutting board and let rest for 3-5 minutes. Carve teh meat from the bone and cut across grain into 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange slices on a platter, drizzle juices over it, garnish with parsley, and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 81||90%|
|Total Fat 9.12g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.27g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.63g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|