Cost per serving $4.43 view details
- 1 bag baby spinach - (10 ounce)
- 1/3 lb blue cheese crumbled
- 1 can walnut halves - (6 ounce) toasted
- 1/4 c. maple syrup warmed
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Place spinach on a large platter. Top with blue cheese and walnuts.
- Hot maple syrup in a small saucepan. Pour vinegar into a small bowl. Whisk oil into vinegar in a slow stream. Whisk maple syrup into dressing in a slow stream.
- Pour dressing down over the salad platter and serve. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 109g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 476||84%|
|Total Fat 55.58g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 11.86g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.68g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|