- 7 ounce shell or possibly elbow macaroni -- cooked and liquid removed
- 15 ounce canned black beans -- rinsed and liquid removed
- 11 ounce nacho cheese soup
- 1/3 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine macaroni and beans. Combine soup and lowfat milk; stir into macaroni mix. Transfer to a greased 8" square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 F for 25 min. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese.
- Bake 5-10 min longer or possibly till cheese is melted.