Cost per recipe $69.14 view details
- 2 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c. light or possibly dark syrup
- 1 stick butter
- Healthy pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 5 quarts. freshly popped popcorn
- 1 c. salted peanuts
- Boil sugar, syrup, butter and cream of tartar together for five min and quickly stir in soda. (Add in peanuts to popcorn.) Pour syrup over corn. Mix thoroughly and spread on two slightly greased cookie sheets and put in low (200 degree) oven for 40 min, stirring every 10 min. Take out and let cold. Stor in Ziplock bag or possibly air tight container.
- I roast pecans, almonds and peanuts, walnuts...any kind of nuts you like. Add in to the syrup while it is cooking and pour over popcorn. Then put in oven.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 5610g|
|Calories from Fat 14278||50%|
|Total Fat 1588.67g||1986%|
|Saturated Fat 398.58g||1594%|
|Trans Fat 448.1g|
|Total Carbs 3200.06g||853%|
|Dietary Fiber 482.2g||1607%|