Cost per recipe $11.88 view details
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4 c. minced parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon lite salt
- 1 can kidney beans or possibly pinto beans
- 1/2 c. liquid from beans
- 16 ounce. can unsalted tomatoes
- 8 ounce. uncooked lasagna
- 3 c. low fat cottage cheese
- 4 ounce. grated Mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Saute/fry onions, garlic and mushrooms in 2 tsp. of oil. Add in oregano, basil, parsley and lite salt, stirring constantly.
- Drain beans and reserve liquid. Add in this liquid to the sauteed vegetables. Simmer 5 - 10 min. Stir in beans and tomatoes. Cover pan and simmer about 1/2 hour till thickened.
- Break up the tomatoes while simmering. Cook the noodles till tender. Rinse in cool water. Drain well. Layer in 9x13 inch pan using 1/3 of each ingredients to a layer. Bake 20 to 30 min at 375. Serves six.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2097g|
|Calories from Fat 444||19%|
|Total Fat 50.12g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 22.28g||89%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 298.31g||80%|
|Dietary Fiber 40.5g||135%|