Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 1 rolled loin of lamb
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tspn capers, drained & rinsed
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 1Â½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tspn grated orange rind
- 16 green beans, topped & tailed
- a good dollop of butter (optional)
- Season the lamb, spray with oil and cook to the desired degree on a moderate preheated BBQ (or in the oven), covered, regularly turning. Remove and set aside to rest for a few minutes, before slicing.
- To make the salsa, combine the olives, parsley, mint, capers, olive oil, red wine vinegar, ground pepper and orange zest. Taste for seasoning and set aside.
- Blanch the beans in a pot of lightly salted, boiling water and drain well. Then toss with the butter.
- To serve, arrange the beans on individual plates, place the sliced lamb on top and spoon a generous amount of the salsa down the centre.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 79g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 621||101%|
|Total Fat 69.22g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 9.56g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.33g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|