Cost per serving $1.75 view details
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (your favorite)
- 1 box of your favorite Fettuccine
- 1 Lb. Shrimp, shell-on and deveined (I use frozen)
- Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- Fresh chopped Italian Parsley, to taste
- Thaw shrimp in warm water for 20 minutes, then remove shells (don"t discard). Toss shells into pot with water for noodles and turn on high heat. Once shells boil for 5 minutes, remove them from pasta water with a slotted spoon.
- Add more water as necessary, and make sure you salt the pasta water. Cook noodles according to package.
- In a large fry pan, warm up the jar of sauce and add shrimp to cook in sauce.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain them and add them into pan on sauce. Let the flavors combine for a minute or two, then serve. Top with Cheese and Parsley as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||15%|
|Total Fat 1.96g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.38g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.05g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|