Cost per recipe $6.76 view details
- 6 x goose breast fillets Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste Flour as needed
- 3 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup - (10 1/2 ounce ea)
- 2 x soup cans lowfat milk
- Season fillets with salt and pepper, and roll in flour.
- Put butter or possibly margarine into a skillet and heat to frying temperature. Brown fillets on both sides. Place the fillets in a glass-covered casserole dish and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Mix soup and lowfat milk, and pour over meat. Reduce heat to 275 degrees and cook 30 to 45 min or possibly till breasts are done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1144g|
|Calories from Fat 834||68%|
|Total Fat 94.25g||118%|
|Saturated Fat 36.25g||145%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.76g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|