I want to try this..seems almost like pasticcio but costs less.
Mind if I send mine through the land Provencale with some onions, olives, tomatoes and herbs d provencci? Perhaps a few slabs of fish instead of beef...? Hmmm
Cost per serving $1.93 view details
- 12 oz. spaghetti (I use angel hair)
- 1 - 28 oz. jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on packet. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian Seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 248g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 263||44%|
|Total Fat 29.59g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 13.88g||56%|
|Trans Fat 0.71g|
|Total Carbs 53.79g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|