Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 3 pounds - hamburger
- 1 clove - garlic (chopped)
- 1 - bell pepper (chopped)
- 1- medium, white onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons - Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ cup - bread crumbs
- Â½ cup - grated Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons - mustard
- 2 - eggs
- Â½ cup - ketchup
- salt and pepper
- 8 - bacon slices
- In a large mixing bowl, mix hamburger, chopped garlic, bell pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, ketchup, and salt and pepper (season to desired taste.)
- On a large piece of wax paper or foil, pat the meat mixture flat with your hands, should be 12-in. x 17-in.
- Roll the meat mixture into a log, like a jelly roll.
- Cover the top of the log with bacon strips in a weave/pie pattern.
- Place Hickory/Mesquite Wood Chips on bottom smoking tray (without holes).
- Pre-heat your grill and place the Grill-A-Smoker on top.
- Turn your grill to HIGH.
- When smoke rises from the Grill-A-Smoker (approx. 450 degrees), position the meatloaf log over the Grill-A-Smoker top rack.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Occasionally, brush ketchup over the top.
- Cook for another 30 minutes or until meatloaf is browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||48%|
|Total Fat 13.38g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.72g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.73g|
|Total Carbs 6.5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|