Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 2 lrg Cucumbers
- 3 c. Chicken broth
- 1 tsp Tabasco (or possibly more to taste)
- 1/4 c. Firmly packed cilantro Juice of one medium lime
- 2 x Ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp Salt - or possibly to taste
- 6 x Or possibly 8 green onions including green tops garlic croutons cilantro sprigs
- Cut one cucumber into chunks and process with 2 c. of the broth, cilantro, lime juice, salt and Tabasco.
- Pit, peel and chop avocados. Processwith pureed mix and add in the third c. of broth.
- Process briefly to coarsely puree the avocado, leaving some chunks. Refrigerateat least 2 hrs. Just before serving, dice the green onions, and peel, seed and chop the second cucumber. Pour soup into bowls and garnish each with a few croutons and fresh cilantro sprigs. Offer the chopped onion and diced cucumber on the side to add in individually.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 249g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||66%|
|Total Fat 6.91g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.01g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.04g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|