Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- Â Â Flip flop your meals and eat "pizza" for breakfast.
- Â Â Prep time: 10 min
- Â Â Bake time: 6 min
- Â Â Yield: 2 pizzas
- 1 x tube (7.5 ounce) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 tsp Ketchup
- 1 x scrambled Egg
- 1 sm Breakfast Sausage, fried and cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 Tbsp. grated Muenster or possibly American Cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 400 F. Flatten 2 Biscuits (see note) into 3 1/2" rounds, leaving a thicker border to resemble pizza crust. Bake 6 min, or possibly till golden.
- 2. Spread Biscuits with 2 teaspoon Ketchup each. Divide cooked Egg between them and top with sliced Sausages and 1 Tbs. grated Cheese. Microwave on high 10 seconds to lightly heat Cheese.
- Note: Bake remaining Biscuits as is or possibly make more pizzas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 54g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||63%|
|Total Fat 7.23g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.0g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|