Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 1 loaf cinn. french toast bread cut into 1in. cubes
- 8 eggs
- 2 C milk
- 1-21oz. can apple pie filling
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1/4 t cinn.
- 1/2 C almonds
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- spread cubed bread into a 3Q baking dish.
- wisk eggs, milk, salt, vanilla and cinn together in a large bowl.
- stir in apple filling and half the almonds.
- pour over cubed bread, make sure to push the bread down after pouring.
- sprinkle the rest of the almonds on top.
- bake for 50 min. uncovered or untill fully cooked.
- sprinle with cinn let cool 15 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||36%|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.59g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.05g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|