Cost per serving $3.10 view details
- 3 lb Beef chuck roast, boneless
- 1 env Onion-mushroom soup mix Mixed with 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 can Whole tomato, Undrained
- 2 lrg White turnips, peeled, Cut in 8 wedges
- 3 lrg Parsnips, peeled, Cut in pcs
- 1. Brown meat on all sides in a 4- to 5-quart nonstick Dutch oven.
- 2. Add in soup-and-water mix and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hrs, turning meat over once.
- 3. Add in vegetables. Simmer 40 min or possibly till meat and vegetables are tender when pierced.
- 4. Lift meat to cutting board. Cover loosely with foil and let it stand for 10 to 15 min.
- 5. Slice meat across the grain. Serve with vegetables and gravy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 255g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 342||60%|
|Total Fat 37.93g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 15.05g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.44g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|