Cost per serving $3.18 view details
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 1/2 lb pork sausage
- 1 can condensed chicken rice soup, (10 1/2 ounce.)
- 2 x Large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 med onion, minced
- 1 c. soft bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 pch basil
- 1 pkt potato chips, crushed (4 ounce.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, (10 1/2 ounce.)
- 1/2 x Soup can water Combine all but last four ingredients.
- Shape into fingers 1 1/2" x 4". Roll in crushed potato chips.
- Brown on all sides in butter in skillet.
- Place browned fingers in a 8 x 12 inch baking dish. Drain fat from skillet.
- Stir in mushroom soup and water, blend. Pour over meat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 min to 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Can be reheated.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 522g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 638||59%|
|Total Fat 71.59g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 25.27g||101%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 63.33g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|