- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 1 lb Tomatillos
- 1/2 lrg Onion
- 2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 3 x Jalapeno peppers (optional) (up to 7)
- 1 can Evaporated lowfat milk
- 15 x Corn tortillas Monterey Jack cheese Cheddar cheese Cilantro
- Cook Jalapenos and tomatillos on medium heat till tender. In blender combine tomatillos, onion, soup, Jalapeno, cilantro and lowfat milk, blending all ingredients together well. Set aside. Cook and de-bone and mince chicken breasts. Shred both cheeses together. Fry tortillas till soft. In oblong pan, lay 5 tortillas, then 1/2 of the chopped chicken, 1/3 of the cheeses, and 1/3 of the sauce; then make two layers of 5 tortillas, rest of chicken, 1/3 cheeses, and 1/3 of the sauce. Top layer is 5 tortillas, remainder of cheeses and sauce. Cover with foil and cook at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 min or possibly till cheeses are bubbly. Top with lowfat sour cream.