Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 2 large cans (family size) of cream of chicken Soup
- 1 box of chicken stock
- 1 Swanson chicken flavor enhancer packet
- 4 cans of great northern beans
- 2 cans of Mexican Rotel with Chilies
- 2 cans of Extra Hot Rotel with Chilies
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- (you can add frozen or can or fresh corn to give it a Southwestern twist)
- also this can be made on stove top or in oven.
- ( this can be made to be entirely vegetarian, substitute anything chicken for vegetable soup, stock and flavor enhancer)
- Empty the two cream soups, all rotel and mix well in the crockpot, add all the frozen chicken breasts whole.
- Start on high then lower to low after it starts to boil...but if you have this cooking while gone all day, place on low and leave it.
- When you get back, scoop out the chicken and put each one in a bowl. Take one at a time out and chop to tiny bite size or use the Pampered chef chopper or Tupperware chopper to chop to the right consistency. When you get all the chicken chopped, place back into the crockpot.
- Now open the 4 cans of great northern beans, rinse off the goo and put into the crock pot and stir. It should only take a few minutes for the beans to heat up. (if you prefer dry beans, just follow the directions for the equivalent quantity as canned)
- Serve with plain corn bread and corn bread with jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole. Great for casual party, also serve Tabasco orig, green, and Habanero.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||9%|
|Total Fat 2.22g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.64g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.5g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||39%|