Cost per recipe $4.76 view details
- 1 Polish sausage (can be replaced with any sausage)
- 1 Hot Links sausage (can be replaced with any sausage)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of any BBQ sauce
- 3 bamboo or steel skewers
- 3-4 dinner rolls (skip this if on carb free or gluten free diet)
- If making your own dinner rolls, bake dinner rolls in the oven following the dinner rolls cooking direction.
- If using bamboo skewers, cut to fit the oven
- Soak bamboo skewers in water
- Cut sausage into 1/2" thick chunks
- Cut green pepper and onion into 1" squares
- Arrange sausage, onion, garlic, green pepper on skewers and brush with BBQ sauce
- Arrange dinner rolls on bottom shelf. Sit a shallow aluminum plate on top of the dinner rolls.
- Spray top shelf with pam. Arrange skewers on the shelf. Align the aluminum plate so it will catch sausage dripping.
- Cook on Hi (or 350'F) for 6 minute for frozen sausage, 5 minute for sausage in room temperature.
- Turn skewers up side down.
- Cook for another 5-6 minute or until done. Thicker sausage may take longer.
- Brush skewers with BBQ sauce again. Eat immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 553g|
|Calories from Fat 660||56%|
|Total Fat 73.34g||92%|
|Saturated Fat 25.49g||102%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 83.76g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.0g||27%|