Makes 12 servings. (makes a 9" cheesecake)
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
Servings: 9" Cake
Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese (sold in containers similar to cream cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 4 Tbsp. coffee flavored liqueur or Espresso
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) lady fingers
- 4 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. (175Âº C)
- Place a pan or baking dish filled with about an inch of water on bottom of oven rack.
- Using a food processor or blender, process pkg. of lady fingers to fine crumbs.
- In a small bowl, melt butter, add 2 Tbsp. of coffee flavored liqueur or espresso and add crumbs. Mix to moisten crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture into an 8 or 9" springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar until very smooth.
- Add 2 Tbsp. coffee flavored liqueur or espresso, and mix.
- Add eggs and flour, and mix on slow speed until just smooth.
- The consistency of mascarpone can vary sometimes, making your batter too thick. If this is the case add about a tsp. to a Tbsp. of cream. Be careful not to overmix.
- Pour batter into ready-made crust and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 - 45 minutes, or until just set.
- Let cool by opening oven door, with the heat off, about 20 minutes.
- Let cake continue to cool, then refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Enjoy with shaved chocolate or chocolate powdered on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 48g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||34%|
|Total Fat 6.13g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.55g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.95g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|