Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum.
- Peel sweet potato.
- Slice sweet potato into 1/2 wide strips.
- Put sweet potato pieces into a gallon ziploc bag.
- Mix olive oil, paprika and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add oil mixture to bag and shake to coat.
- Spread potato pieces out onto baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning about halfway through cook time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 131g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||37%|
|Total Fat 6.88g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.97g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.2g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|