Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- Clean and use a peeler on sweet potatoes.
- slice sweet potatoes in half, fourths and slices to look like french fries.
- put olive oil in the bottom of a pan and put on high heat.
- throw in potatoes and stir frequently
- when they are cooked place on paper towels and dab off extra oil, then throw on salt to taste.
- serve with ketchup and yummy! a much healthier version of french fries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||53%|
|Total Fat 13.56g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.89g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.11g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|