Cost per serving $6.92 view details
- 1 x 8-10 lb Bone in Ham
- 1 x Can of Pineapples (your choice of type)
- 1 x Large Can of Yams
- 2 Cups of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 stick of butter
- Take 1 cup brown sugar and coat ham all over and place in Large cooking dish
- sprinkle remaining brown sugar in bottom of pan and over ham
- Cover with Foil. (Cook according to Ham Directions on package)
- Remove Ham 20 minutes before allotted time is up and pour yams all over the ham and pan.
- Drain pineapple juice from can and save for the glaze
- Pour pineapples on ham and into pan or you can use toothpicks and stick them on the ham to cook.
- Melt butter into medium saucepan, add in brown sugar, syrup, and pineapple juice and mix. Heat on low and stir occasionally until glaze is a good consistency to baste onto ham.
- Remove Ham from oven and check that it is done, baste ham with glaze and place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove ham and let it cool for 1/2 hr and then cut and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 682g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||24%|
|Total Fat 11.6g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7.28g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 83.41g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|