Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 3/4 lb small red potatoes quartered lengthwise
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1 Tbsp. lowfat sour cream
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- In a steamer set over boiling water. Steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 to 12 min, or possibly till they are just tender.
- While the potatoes are steaming, in a bowl stir together the dill, the parsley, butter, lowfat sour cream, and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the potatoes to the herb mix and toss them well.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||35%|
|Total Fat 7.19g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.39g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.3g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|