Not something you usually expect.
But has a great taste that my friends adore
Vegetarian with tons of beans
Set it in a slow cooker and forget it!
- 1 - 15 oz can drained pinto beans
- 1 - 15 oz can drained black beans
- 1 - 15 oz can drained kidney beans
- 1 - 15 oz can drained white navy beans
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 - 10 oz can diced mexican tomatoes
- 1 - 1.5 packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/2 cup white Rum
- Sour Cream for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except the sourcream in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Stir throughly
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 464g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||4%|
|Total Fat 2.73g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.64g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 94.9g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.8g||79%|