Cost per recipe $5.93 view details
- 10 ounce angel hair pasta
- 1 c. salsa cruda
- 2 x basil leaves fried
- 1/4 ounce Asiago cheese grated
- 3 x Roma tomatoes halved, smoked
- 1/2 x red onion julienned
- 5 x fresh basil leaves julienned
- 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped garlic
- Cook pasta and place in bowl. Pour warm salsa mix over the top of the pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Garnish with two fried basil leaves and shaved Asiago cheese.
- Salsa Cruda with Smoked Tomatoes: Smoke tomatoes for 15 min; cut-side down on perforated sheet pan.
- Dice tomatoes. Add in all ingredients and blend in food processor. Chill till needed (has a shelf life of 2 days).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1201g|
|Calories from Fat 1491||56%|
|Total Fat 168.96g||211%|
|Saturated Fat 23.56g||94%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 253.99g||68%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.0g||63%|