Cost per recipe $0.96 view details
- tofu: 100 ml (half a cup)
- Frozen bluberries: half a cup
- vanilla ice cream: a small scoop
- Fresh bluberries: 2~3
- -Drop all ingredients in a mixer/blender and blend until blueberries are reduced to pulp.
- -Pour inside recipient/cup/glass of your choice. Decorate with fresh blueberries.
- Note: donât overblend, otherwise ice cream will turn liquid!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 216g|
|Calories from Fat 151||46%|
|Total Fat 16.79g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 9.31g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.17g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|