Cost per serving $1.57 view details
- 1 packet instant potato purÃ©e (125g)
- 30g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 150g ham, chopped
- 50g Emmental or Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbs chives or parsley, chopped
- Preparer the instant potato purÃ©e according to the producerâs instructions.
- Add butter and pepper to the puree, mix well, set aside and let cool a little.
- Add ham, cheese, egg and herbs to the puree, mix and combine. Puree should have compact consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 200ËC, line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- With the help of two soup spoons form potato dumplings and put them onto the parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot as a side dish with meat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||68%|
|Total Fat 12.97g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.04g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.32g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|