Cost per serving $2.14 view details
- 4 x Large eggs Hard Boiled
- 2 ounce Cooked Ham Finely Minced
- 1/2 c. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Chives Finely Minced
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme Finely Minced
- Â Â or possibly 1 Tsp. Dry Thyme
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Grnd Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Dry White Bread Crumbs
- Cut the Large eggs in half, lengthways. Remove the yolks and place them in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set the whites aside. Add in the ham, half of the butter, the chives, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, one egg, salt and pepper.
- With a wooden spoon, cream the mix thoroughly till it is well blended and smooth.
- Spoon the mix into the egg white halves. Sandwich the halves together to create a whole egg. The halves shouldn't fit tightly together.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the second egg with a fork. Roll the stuffed Large eggs in the beaten egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- In a medium sized frying pan, heat the remaining butter over moderate heat. When the foam subsides, place the stuffed Large eggs in the pan and fry them, turning occasionally, for 5 min, or possibly till they are golden all over.
- With a slotted spoon, carefully transfer the stuffed Large eggs from the pan to a warmed serving dish.
- Serve at once.
- NOTES : Hard boiled Large eggs stuffed with a delicious ham and herb mix and then fried, Large eggs Stuffed with Ham and Herbs may be served with a thick tomato and onion sauce for a superbly sustaining family lunch or possibly supper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 254g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 559||78%|
|Total Fat 63.21g||79%|
|Saturated Fat 34.38g||138%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.12g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|