We are bringing you recipes inspired by using ordinary items in our pantry. Well what’s more ordinary than corn flakes? It’s a cereal I always have in the pantry along with marmalade and teriyaki. This is easy, tasty and hopefully will be what my sweetie calls a “do-over”.
- Â½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- Â½ cup orange marmalade
- 4 cups corn flakes
- cooking oil spray
- Marinate chicken breasts in teriyaki for at least 4 hours, turning several times.
- Melt marmalade in a bowl in the microwave.
- Crush the corn flakes in a zip-loc baggie and put in a bowl.
- Drain the teriyaki off of the chicken.
- Coat both sides of the chicken in the melted marmalade.
- Dip chicken in the crushed corn flakes, coating both sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees on an oil sprayed cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spray tops of chicken with oil and turn over.
- Bake 10-15 more minutes or until done.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 243g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||25%|
|Total Fat 12.97g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.71g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 56.41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|