Cost per serving $4.17 view details
- 1 lb shad fillets skin on
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce (low-salt if prefered)
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-grated ginger
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and pepper. Marinate the shad fillets in this mix for about 2 hrs.
- Broil, skin-side down, about 5 to 6 inches from the heat source for about 12 min. Cook longer if the fillets are very thick. Keep basting the fillets with the marinade. Don't turn.
- Serve with rice and a spinach salad.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 302g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 462||63%|
|Total Fat 51.64g||65%|
|Saturated Fat 8.62g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 27.78g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|