Cost per serving $7.57 view details
- 3/4 c. lite soy sauce
- 2/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. dry sherry see * Note
- 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1/4 tsp grnd ginger
- 1Â 1/2 lb fresh asparagus spears
- 6 x skinned boned chicken breast halves cut 1/4" strips
- 1/4 c. stone-grnd mustard
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds toasted
- 3 med tomatoes cut into wedges
- 8 c. mixed salad greens
- 1 ct light lowfat sour cream - (8 ounce)
- 1/4 c. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. honey
- 2 Tbsp. stone-grnd mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- * Note: One-third c. pineapple juice may be substituted for sherry.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; set 1/2 c. mix aside. Pour remaining soy sauce mix proportionately into 2 heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus, and place asparagus spears in 1 bag. Add in chicken to remaining bag. Seal and refrigerateat least 2 hrs.
- Drain chicken and asparagus, discarding marinade. Place chicken on a lightly greased roasting pan. Place asparagus in a lightly greased 13- by 9-inch pan.
- Stir together reserved 1/2 c. soy sauce mix, mustard, and sesame seeds. Pour 1/2 c. mix over chicken and remaining 1/4 c. over asparagus.
- Bake chicken at 425 degrees for 5 min. Place asparagus in oven, and bake chicken and asparagus 10 min or possibly till chicken is done. Cold, if you like. Place separately in zip-top plastic bags, and refrigerate8 hrs, if you like.
- Arrange chicken, asparagus, and tomato over salad greens, and drizzle with Honey-Mustard Dressing.
- For Honey-Mustard Dressing: Stir together all ingredients; cover and refrigerateup to 3 days. (Makes 2 c.)
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 642g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1368||75%|
|Total Fat 152.31g||190%|
|Saturated Fat 21.07g||84%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 93.55g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|