Cost per serving $0.88 view details
- mango flesh from 4 or 5 ripe mangoes (the yellow variety)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups white sugar
- 250 ml of all-purpose or whipping cream, chilled
- 25 slices of graham crackers
- 1 cup mango juice or concentrate
- Whip the cream, white sugar and about 1 tbsp. of mango juice for flavor (this is optional) until it forms stiff peaks.
- Quickly "wet" (don't soak!) the graham crackers in the mango juice and make a single layer at the bottom of your pan.
- Place 1/3 of the Mango flesh (either cubed or balled) to form the next layer.
- Pour half of the cream mixture and repeat the "layering" procedure to make 2 complete layers of cracker, mangoes and cream.
- Scatter some crushed grahams and mango cubes on top of the cream for garnish.
- Chill until cream is set and its ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 186g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 105||15%|
|Total Fat 11.67g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.82g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 139.98g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|