Cost per recipe $2.22 view details
- 1 liter 90Â° alcohol
- 10 untreated (unwaxed) lemons
- 3 Â½ c. (700 g) sugar
- 1 liter water
- Peel lemons with a potato peeler and set zest aside. The zest should be saved without the white part of the peel to keep your limoncello from being too bitter.
- Place zest in sealed jar alcohol
- Let rest in spot protected from light for 30 days, making sure to stir mix every day.
- At the end of a week, prepare a simple syrup with a liter of water and sugar: boil water, add in sugar and wait till all sugar is dissolved in water.
- Filter alcohol to remove all pcs of zest and add in simple syrup.
- Let rest 1 month before consuming
- Serve limoncello well chilled as an aperitif but in small doses.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1700g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 699.86g||187%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|