Killer Hogs Dry Rub Recipe
This is the recipe we use in competition BBQ contests. It's a simple dry rub, but it gives your meat the exact flavor you need to produce award-winning barbecue every time.
- 1 TBL â Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 3 TBL â Chili Powder
- 6 TBL â Brown Sugar
- 2 TBL â Turbinado Sugar
- 2 TBL â Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tea â Ground Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tea â Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tea â Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tea â Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1/4 tea â Tomato Powder
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a fork until well blended. There should be no lumps. Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
How good does this recipe look to you?