Cost per recipe $8.87 view details
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 2 lemons (peel)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp roasted white sesame seeds
- 3 TBS Roasted pine nuts (nuts of your choice)
- Wash parsley well, remove the hard stems. Cut coarsely.
- In small bowl, mix lemon juice, grate or finely chopped lemon peel, sesame oil, olive oil and pepper.
- Mix parsley(dry off well) and lemon juice mixture over .
- Add sesame seeds and nuts over the parsley.
- Cool in the refrigerator for three hours.
- * If you like, add dried cranberries. It is good!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 159g|
|Calories from Fat 222||79%|
|Total Fat 26.02g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 2.76g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.93g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|