|all-purpose flour||2 cups|
|baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|cinnamon powder||2 tsp|
|vegetable oil||1/2 cup|
|apples (peeled corned)||2|
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice apples tiny. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon sift together. Add sliced apple, mix just until combined.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, oil, sugar and milk until creamy.
- Add flour mixture to the liquid mixture. Mix just until combined with spatula.
- Spread batter evenly into greased 8x8 Pyrex baking dish.
- Bake for 40 ~ 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack in the baking dish.
- Cover with lid or aluminum foil to keep moisture.