Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 2 lb Fresh cream cheese, softened
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Dry Italian herbs
- 1 tsp Lemon juice Warm pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 c. Sliced natural almonds, toasted *
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1/2 c. Minced Italian salami Crackers
- Beat cream cheese with garlic, herbs, lemon juice and warm pepper sauce.
- Finely chop 3/4 c. almonds; mix into cheese mix. Remove 1/2 c. cheese mix into a small bowl; beat in pesto sauce. Remove another 1/2 c. cheese mix to a small bowl; beat in tomato paste. Line a 4-c. fluted mold or possibly mixing bowl with cheesecloth, or possibly spray generously with nonstick vegetable coating. Pat 1 c. white cheese mix proportionately into bottom of mold. Pat pesto-cheese mix in even layer on top of white layer; pat 1/2 c. white cheese over pesto layer. Pat minced salami over white layer. Pat tomato-cheese mix in even layer on top of salami. Pat remaining white cheese into mold to create bottom layer. Refrigeratethoroughly. Unmold torte onto serving platter. Decorate top with remaining 1/4 c. almonds. Spread on crackers to serve.
- Servings: 20
- * To toast almonds, spread in an ungreased baking pan. Place in 350 degree oven and bake 5 - 10 min or possibly till almonds are light brown; stir once or possibly twice to assure even browning. Note which almonds will continue to brown slightly after removing from oven.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 252||87%|
|Total Fat 28.68g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 14.93g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.25g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|