Some examples of simple fillings:
- cocoa powder, cinnamon, grated coconut, walnut or poppy seed plus icing sugar
- variety of jams
- different puddings and creams
- ricotta cheese, cottage cheese
and so on.
You can use different sauces too (vanilla, choco, fruits ...).
- 15 crepes (it depends of pan's diameter)
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 dl milk
- 3 dl sodawater or mineralwater
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 dl neutral oil
- Put the flour, eggs, oil, salt, sugar and milk into a bowl. Stir them with mixer until smooth.
- Add the sodawater and mix them again. The dough should be liquid. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Find a heavy pan, sprinkle with oil and heat it. Pan's diameter is about 18-20 cm.
- Pour 1 ladle dough in the pan, do circular motions with your hand so the dough covers the whole pan. Hungarian pancakes are very thin.
- Bake the pancake about 1-2 minutes, turn it around to other side and bake that 1-2 minutes again. Put the pancake on a plate and bake an other one step by step.
- Fill and roll them.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 289g|
|Calories from Fat 95||11%|
|Total Fat 10.71g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.05g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 154.35g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|